Friday, November 12, 2004

And we're off

So I've decided to take some time from work today and finally get into this whole blogging thing :) This came up because I was looking at websites and really wanted to have my own (www.mierow.com) but it seems that it has already been taken by someone who doesn't like to update their site. I next thought about a free site that I could create and make my own, but I realized that I don't have the time to make it work the way I'd like. So... tada - here I am. This seems easy enought and gives me the freedom to do some of the things that I'd like. Anywho... so with my own unique sense of style and humor I picked a name that suited me. We will see how long I keep this up. Wish me luck and go out and enjoy your weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin J said...

Well I am glad to see that someone else has time to blog. This will be a great way to keep up with you Minnesotans. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home