Friday, December 03, 2004

Christmas @ Northwestern

My sister-in-law, Amanda, goes to Northwestern on the north side of the Twin Cities. She plays the oboe (sp?) as well as piano and another instrument or two I believe. Anywho, it has become a tradition for us to go the the Christmas concert and hear her perform. I must say, IMHO it is the best concert at the college level that I have ever heard. Each year I am blown away at what happens. Thie first year we went, Amanda had a solo in this huge Russian piece - totally amazing. It also seems to be tradition to go to the Olive Garden before the concert starts. So we'll meet up with Mom and Dad, Amanda and my other sister-in-law Heidi around 5pm. I'm looking forward to the concert and to spend some time with family. I need a break from the chaos of school. I can't believe that 2 weeks from today the semester will be done! Holy crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home