Monday, October 03, 2005

October already

Man... time has been going by pretty quick. Here its the beginning of October already. It doesn't even seem possible. Not too much going on here the past few weeks. We've been keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers for all those affected by the hurricanes.

We went bowling with Jill and Jay awhile back. They asked us to fill in on a league? We reminded them of how much we suck at bowling, but they said they didn't care. It was actually a lot of fun. I only got a 129 my first game, but then something kicked in and I bowled a 178 and a 180! I'm not quite sure how the hell that happened, but I'll take it.

This past Saturday morning was another golf day for Jay and I. Needless to say he beat me by 3 strokes (I got a 49). But I'm still really pleased with how my game is coming. For this being my first real year of playing I think I'm going pretty well. We went out for lunch afterwards at Granite City Brewery. I had the Bedda Chedda Bacon Burger. Two words - damn good! I took a short nap in the afternoon and then went to a movie with some friends from CSP. We saw Serenity. Only the best movie I've seen in many years! I could take up way too much of my time to go into details about it, but if you're looking for a good action movie that is well written, filled with comedy, suspense, and even a tiny bit of romance - then this is the movie for you.

We found out yesterday that Seth and Emily are now officially engaged! Congratulations to the both of them. I did indeed welcome Seth into the Whip Men's Club. Tomorrow we should be buying our tickets for Thanksgiving. Once again we have decided to embark on a great adventure to the land known as Texas. This time we will be flying instead of driving. This should save us much of the sanity that we lost on last year's trip. That's about it for now. Adios!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the weird thing about that first comment on your post about 'BlogAd' and Audi -- I JUST mentioned those two things together in that speech I gave yesterday. *weirded out* However, I feel like something fishy is going on with these comments.

-stephanie

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! Maybe we get in some golf eh?

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home