Monday, August 29, 2005

Hell week is OVER!

OMG. Last week was just unreal. I still haven't figured out how many hours I worked, but it felt like I worked 100. I'm glad that it only comes once a year. Incase you're wondering, last week was Welcome Week. This means that we (CSP's I.T. Dept) had to setup laptops and provide training to all of the new/transfer/returning student. We offered 20 different class times last week! I don't know how many laptops we setup but I would guess it was around 250-300 at least.

The end of the week was probably the best. We decided to go to the MN State Fair! We went by ourselves this year and spent 4 hours just seeing all the things we wanted to see. We heard a lot of great music, saw a lot of great sites, and ate some amazing food. We had cheese curds, a pronto pup, a chocolate malt, and deep fried oreos! I love the state fair food. Beyond that I pretty much rested and tried to recover from last week. We had Culver's for supper tonight and I think I'm in the early stages of a food coma :) Good night for now. Adios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got that beer - I have to say that you're a trooper for this last week. Quite honestly, I'm impressed and thankful for your dedication to this job. Somebody's always got to do it but I'm glad its you (and I guess the others too). Food coma's are wonderful.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home