Wednesday, April 27, 2005

5/19

Alright, I admit it - I'm a geek! There I've said it and now it's out in the open. I promised myself that I wouldn't get all geeked up, but I cannot deny who I am. After seeing the trailer for the latest Star Wars film I must say I am excited. Very excited. I have also found yet another reason why I love the woman I married. We saw the preview for the movie this past Saturday and she actually said that she'd like to go see it! If that's not a reason for love then I don't know what is :) No need to worry about being too geekish, I don't own a costume or any figurines, and I won't be waiting in line to see the film. I will wait until things settle down and then finally see it.

Not much else happening. The girls had their last volleyball game last night. I'm not sure how the 5-6 graders did, but the 7-8 graders had an amazing game. They lost their first 2 games, and came back to win the last 3. It was quite the way to end a season. I believe their last game they won 15-4 or something like that. It was pretty cool. It was also neat because they only had 6 girls, while the other team had about 12. So they all had to play and work together.

Still looking for a new home. We went out this past weekend and saw some, but we found out the one we loved and wanted already had an offer on it. So I'll have to call our agent and ask him to set up some more viewings for this weekend. The only way we'll find one is if we actually go out and look I guess. Adios for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home