Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lost & Confused

I have become a huge fan of Lost. While I have been watching the show with an almost religious fever, I continue to walk away each week saying, "Wow, I can't believe that... but now I've got more questions." This gets to be very frustrating, but yet I continue to watch. If only there would be more good tv shows, then I could stop watching this one! With season 2 already coming to a close, I thought I might just state my impression of the preview for the next new episode. My guess is that there are going to be more visitors to the island. Whether this comes from a new plane crash or boating accident... I'm not sure. But I think we'll have some new people added to the mix of our already dwindling group. Of course, no questions will be answered in the final episode. We will get a small peek at some of the "others", but viewers will be even more frustrated and have more questions than at the end of season 1. Some one asked me the other day how long I thought they could pull this off, my response was 5 years. If they're still pulling the same crap and this show goes into a sixth season, I'm pretty sure I'll be mad as hell, but waiting in anticipation like everyone else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What. The. Crap.

stephanie

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home