Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm such a dork...

... I'm still amazed that Elsa puts up with me. I decided to build my own PC. While I've worked on laptops and desktops forever, I've never actually built one just for me. After saving a little bit of money and looking for deals, I was finally able to get the pieces I wanted. So now we have a machine at home that actually works... if we could only get a high speed connection at home I'd be set :)

I also found out how I can create my own ringtones for my cell phone for free. This way I don't have to pay $1-$3 for a popular song as a ringtone! So Elsa and I were joking around last night trying to find a song that could be her ringtone and eventually she picked "On Wisconsin"... big suprise :)

I'm still trying to figure out how I should put my pictures online. I've played around with Ofoto, and Flickr, but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. I'll probably play with it more over Christmas break and try to have it all figured out and online for the new year. I promise, very soon you'll get to see some pics.

Not much else going on. We're hoping that Jay hasn't caused too much damage in Texas. At least Jill will be down there soon to try and control him. We did find out what God had in mind why we weren't going to Texas. Our car was in the shop last week for a couple of days and about $900 later... needless to say that payed for our trip. Hopefully we'll get to see a couple people over Christmas. To those in Texas - we WILL get down there, we promise! We want to see all y'all.

Well... back to the grindstone. Adios!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Wish you were down here, but we CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND how things work out. Enjoy your time with family. Perhaps we can work something out for over Christmas break!

PEACE!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

You're my kind of guy! ("all y'all")

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jon, you'll always be a dork. but at least you're a fun dork:) sorry that i didn't get to catch while i was in the Cities. my man and i stayed pretty busy ;) loves from your s.w.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home