Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sooooo tired

Here I thought last week was crazy with all of the students returning for Spring Semester, but no. It seems like this week is the one that is going to really tax me. So far I haven't been home before 7pm this week and today is only Wednesday! Elsa has a lot going on at school, so we've been there late each night, and I'm sure tonight will be no different. Monday night they had a home game (they lost) and then afterwards she was able to get started on prepping her room for the Open House on Thursday night. Well, we got home at 7:20 on Monday. Last night there was more prep work to be done, as well as some cleaning and getting bulletin boards all finished. Arrival time at home: 7:45pm. I was informed that tonight would be a late night as well. Yippie. I also know that Thursday will be a late night because they have a basketball game that is an away game, plus the Open House. Guesstimate at home time arrival: 9:30ish. I'm not sure yet if I have to leave work early to go down and pick her up, then drive back past work to where the game is at, to then drive back down to her school for the open house, to finally then drive home?

Oh crazy life. Where would I be without you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

*Oh, you should be happy. You're a servant. Actually, you should be doing all of that for free and then get a second job to help pay you bills.

*sarcasm noted

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home