Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Veird... isn't it?

I couldn't help it. I love the movie.

So last Sunday in Bible Study we were talking about prophecy. We've been on this subject for the past few months, and somehow it turned to dreams last week. People were asking if God still uses dreams to talk to us, if dreams can still be interrupted, etc. I will occasionally have a notable dream, but it seems like all last week I had some weird dreams.

The other night I was a thief in a mall. I would steal anything from pictures to guitars. Don't ask me how I got the loot out of the mall, especially because I would be there during the day. And it wasn't like I was the only thief there. I would see about 10 other thieves all working the same mall at the same time. People walking all around and everything. Weird

The night before that I was back in college again. I remember taking some type of advanced physics class. The college was setup more like a high school, but I saw all of my friends from college there. Also, besides going to classes, I now lived on campus. I ended up going to all the different things that the college had (musicals, games, dances) and I started dating a friend of mine. Weird.

A few nights before that I dreamed that we (the U.S.) were being attacked by these people in spaceships that somehow looked similar to the Empire from Star Wars. Somehow I had this crazy idea that I was going to fight back using this airplane that had a single propeller engine. Very weird.

Oh, and then there was last night's dream. I was working in the office, but it had people from some of my past jobs all working there together. I did a number of odd jobs. The job I remember the most was working on the clock tower. Yes, I said clock tower. It looked a lot like Big Ben, but it was on a college campus. Anyway, I had to be strapped to a thin line and hang out side the clock face to replace a part. For whatever reason I was totally at peace with it. I had no fear of falling or being afraid of the height. Veird, isn't it?

So that's been my past week. There's lots more to catch up on, but isn’t going to be a crazy day here and I need to get things going. Adios.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Mierow said...

I would have been very conserned if I saw someone crying.

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everytime i walk into my second bedroom, i think of you Jon...why you might ask? because there is a life size cardboard cut out of Austin Powers standing there...holding a flower for me. someone put him in my bedroom when i first moved here...and no one knows who. i secretly think it was my pastor...but anyways...i had to take him out of my bedroom cause it was too creepy to think of him watching me getting dressed...lol much loves!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home