Thursday, May 25, 2006

and it's only Thursday morning

So this has been one hell of a week already. Let me bring you up to speed on what has happened over the past few days.

Sunday: Yours truly gets elected at the church voter's meeting to server as Chairman for the Board of Stewardship.



Monday: We receive 1250 laptops. We get to unload, open, sort, inventory, and load all 1250 onto shelves. Woo hoo.


Tuesday: Of the 1250 laptops that we just scanned into inventory yesterday... it seems we missed one. Time to find the needle in the haystack.


Wednesday: We get to figure out how we're going to talk to Lenovo about wireless (what a fun process, let me tell you). I also got to drive out to Chaska for my niece and nephew's graduation. That's from Kindergarten. Yes, a Kindergarten graduation. I also found out that my dad was in a car accident and totaled his car. He's fine, but currently in search for another car.


Thursday: After watching the season finale of Lost last night I am now as angry at the producers of that show as I was at the end of season 1, but I will wait with baited breath for season 3 to begin. Good thing it's only 3 1/2 months away.


Here's to hoping that the rest of the week is slightly calmer than the first part of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home