Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blah!

Ok, so I've been sucking it up lately at adding my thoughts and journals to this thing, but here I go.

So what's been happening since the last post. Well, the girls we had stay at our place from Mayer were really nice. They told some great stories and it was great to hear how things are going out there. I just received the new "Crusader" a few days ago. Its the newsletter that keeps all the alums, parents, etc informed about what is going on. I still can't believe it's been 12 years already.

Since then Elsa and I have looked at more townhomes than I'd like to even think about. I am pretty sure that I have now driven down every street of Eagan - twice. We've found a number of homes that we like, but until I find a job its not going to help us much.

At this time, Elsa should be arriving at her hotel in Indianapolis for the LEA Convention. She'll be gone until Saturday night which means I'm living the bachelor life again for a few days. Good thing I've got school and work otherwise I'm sure that I'd get into some trouble somewhere along the line. I'm still not leaving that possibility out tough because it also menas that Jay is on his own for a few days. Now if we just had the Fat Kid with us for a 3-day spree we could really raise some chaos.

Gotta drive over to Shakopee to get the car in. It seems like the shocks are going which really sucks because we need them to hold on until I get a job so we can actually pay for the repairs. I'm happy that our car has help up as long as it has so far. Besides regular checkups, and buying tires, windshield wipers, etc... we haven't had any major problems with it. It also gets great gas mileage for its size. It gets an average of 27-32 miles/gal. Not to bad for v6 Dodge Stratus in my book. Depending on where I get a job we've also started talking about getting a second vehicle. While I would love to get a truck, I just can't justify it right now - especially with the gas prices. I've found a couple of SUV's that I like that seem to get 20-27 miles/gal. We'll see what happens.

I guess I should get back to work. I swear - I SWEAR I will get more posts in this month than I did last month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home