Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Insight into my life

I've been fooling around with some other items on the web and I've finally added the links to my blog. On the right you'll now find the start of a Mierow Family Tree and a Flickr account that shows several pictures that I've collected over the years.

This week is pretty much going to be the same as last. Basketball games and practices with a tournament in Winona this weekend. Work, eat, drive, sleep, repeat.

In other news I found out from my mom last night that my uncle Danny has cancer on his kidneys. He's going in for surgery on the 13th. I guess the odds aren't too good on if he'll make it through or not. I also found out that my cousin Cindy has breast cancer. The Mierow Clan is really swinging high this week. Just keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Will do. I have a cancerous family as well, so I know the toll it takes on your emotions. Romans 8:28 my friend.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

You are in our prayers as always. Never easy, but what a comfort our God and His promises are! Enjoy Winona, wish we were there, scholarship a little for me!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home