Friday, August 18, 2006

Just pray

I've been meaning for some time to post some pictures or write something witty but yesterday morning I heard some news that removed all that from my mind.

Yesterday moning on his way to work, my dad rolled his truck. There was no one else involved in the accident, but his injuries are pretty severe. He was immediately found and taken to Fairibault where they determined that they did not have the resources needed and he was airlifted to HCMC.

As of right now he is in stable condition, and the doctors are amazed that his injuries are not worse than what he has. After they read through the accident report they are still trying to determine how he was not in worse condition.

I won't go into detail about what all happened, but I ask that you just keep him and my mom in your prayers. He was in great spirits last night, but I know that it will be a long road for recovery for him. And if you know anything about my dad, he isn't one to being laying in bed for too long.

Thank you for your prayers and word of encouragement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

how is your dad doing?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home