Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Granite City

Last night we went out to Granite City. If you've never been there, then you are missing out on a little piece of heaven on earth. IMHO - this place rocks! There's nothing else to it. So we went there because we found out they were having a "Mug Club Members Event". This was to celebrate their new Oktoberfest beer. For the members they had free food, free beer (AMAZING!), and prizes. As the even was getting started, they announced that they had 3 kegs of their Oktoberfest beer for the night's activities. Needless to say, those 3 kegs did not last long. They figured out that they poured 1 gallon a minute! I didn't notice that the waitress had placed a beer at our table when I was in line to get food (and beer of course). So I returned to the table with a plate of brats, pretzels and cheese in one hand and a beer in the other, only to realize as I sat down that I now had 2 beers! Did I mention how much I love this place? All in all, it was a great night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin J said...

Sounds like a great place, we miss hanging out with you guys. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up soon somewhere. We will talk to you soon.

Love,
Chad and Erin

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home